Australia,  Oceania,  Pray for the Nations

Prayers for Australia

This is a page where you can pray for the country, people, families, Global/Mission workers, religious persecution, etc. etc. in Australia. If you have a prayer, please write it in the comments below. Be mindful not to post names, specific locations, ministry names, or any details that may put families and organizations in danger.

My Prayer for Australia

I pray for the country of Australia. I pray for the people to see The Lord. I pray for the government to seek the Lord and His Will for the country. I pray for the large agnostic community in Australia. I pray for God-given knowledge for the Christians in Australia to know best how to minister to the many different people groups in the country. I pray that people are safe from the craziness of life. I pray that the Christians here do not look over common practices like seeking the Lord’s face. I pray that they all have dreams and visions of Jesus. I pray that The Lord changes them just like He did to Paul. I pray for the Australians, British, Chinese, New Zealanders, and the 222 other people groups here. I pray for the 0.4% unreached people groups. I pray that the other 99.6% that have already been reached may accept and proclaim The Lord. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *